Jack Wilshere: The Future


England’s inability to win a major international trophy is frustrating to say the least. They have the player and they have the talent. Yet they seem unable to deliver when it matters most. Therefore change is needed. Change we can believe in (shut up Barack!). There’s only one answer to England’s problems: Jack Wilshere. It’s time. He’s coming. Because Jack Wilshere is not one person, Jack Wilshere is a movement. A warning to the world and the way forward for England. The brightest young talent to emerge in recent times (shut up Wayne Rooney!). Jack is bundle of awesomeness waiting to burst and shower the world with his amazing-ness.

Notable comments about Jack:

Cesc from Barcelona “He taught me how to pass.”

Jose from Madrid “He is the real Special One”

Sven from an unknown location “Well…he is a great player. I would love to see him at the Fulham. What a great club Fulham is with its rich history and cottages…” “Stop pimping yourself Sven!” “Well…I was not pimping myself…” “Shut up Sven!”

Papa Bouba from Senegal “He scares me. He may seem little but you don’t mess with him. When he attacks, I run away. He also threatened my wife.”

Arsene from London “Well eet was me who saw heem first at the tender age of 9. And I wanted to put heem in ze team straight away. But Pat convinced me that maybe eet was too early. He has the talent and ofcourse he is eez England’s future”

And who can disagree with Arsene? The man’s produced the brightest and best talent in the world and made Arsenal a selling club. Sure enough many of Arsene’s young protégé’s have gone on to other clubs and had plenty of success.
Jack Wilshere might be the best of the lot. His undeniable talent, thirst for success and the exuberance of youth is exactly what England need now.

It’s time. Jack Wilshere is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment